Topic: Plasma treatment in energy technology. Solar technology. Wind power systems. Electromobility. Energy storage systems. Thermal insulation. Energy efficiency in manufacturing processes.
Regenerative forms of energy and saving energy– atmospheric plasma as a key technology
- Increasing performance and reducing production costs per kWh
of renewable energy technologies like solar technology and wind power systems
- Storage of energy in high-efficiency gas accumulators and battery systems
- Introduction of new drive motors for automobiles
- Energy-saving construction and effective insulation in home and industrial construction
- New, more efficient processes in all areas of industrial production
Openair® plasma treatment and the PlasmaPlus® process make new technological developments possible in all of these areas.