Low Pressure Plasma System Aurora Plus
Aurora Plus is a platform for the advanced deposition of thin film plasma coatings. The Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapour Deposition (PECVD) allows coatings options and properties such as low CoF, hydrophilic and hydrophobic coatings.
This makes it a suitable process for numerous areas of application, f.e. in the automotive industry, medical device technology and sealing systems manufacturing. The systems tight process control and recipe storage ensure a secure processing in the industrial series production as well as in R&D applications.
for the Aurora Plus System
- Complete primary plasma immersion for uniform treatment of complex parts
- Unique side wall electrodes to treat on multiple shelves or larger parts
- Chamber Dimensions: 21.5” x 15.74” x 16.5”
- PLC control with touchscreen display for tight process control
- Process recipe storage under password protection
- Multiple Mass Flow Controllers for precise gas flow and mixing
- 1000 watt, 13.56 RF generator and automatic match network
- Addition of thermally controlled liquid precursor delivery
- Generator pulsing option
- Heated chamber option