The FG5001 Plasma Generator is the basic unit of the Plasmatreat generator 5000 series. It is distinguished by its particularly compact design – allowing space-saving under-counter integration.
For the first time, a constant voltage source is realized in this class. The series is equipped with state-of-the-art IGBT semiconductor amplifiers and combines highest performance with precise plasma power regulation and control functions. The FG5001 Plasma Generator can optionally operate up to two plasma jets.
- Integration in complete systems, such as pad printing systems
- Simple applications in production areas with low contamination
- Plasmatreat laboratory systems, laboratory tables with continuously adjustable linear unit and single plasma jets, stationary and rotating
- Loan systems to test the Openair-Plasma® process
- System control and power control using integrated micro-controller
- Power output: 1000 VA for activating a maximum of two plasma jets
- Voltage supply of 100 -240 VA
- Operating temperature range: 0-35 degrees Celsius
- Operational data, such as voltage, power, frequency, error and status messages, in various languages.