Low Pressure Plasma System Aurora LC (Large Capacity)
The Aurora LC is a large capacity plasma system for critical and uniform cleaning, activation and thin film coating of complex parts. Its full width opening front door and spaceous chamber interior allows flexibility of part size and fixturing.
The systems surface treatment process is primarily used for the processing of aerospace, automotive and medical devices. The PLC control ensures an advanced process control and monitoring. Together with a process recipe storage this makes it a versatile tool for the industrial series production as well as for large scale R&D applications.
for the Aurora LC System
- Complete primary plasma immersion for uniform treatment of complex and large parts
- Chamber interior allows flexibility of part size and fixturing
- Full width opening front door with automation options
- PLC control with touchscreen display for critical process control
- System Control: automatic/manual operation
- Process recipe storage under password protection
- Chamber Dimensions: 77” w x 56”d x 30”h
- Multiple mass flow controllers for precise gas flow and mixing
- 3000 watt, 13.56 RF generator and automatic match network