The Aurora Standard unit is designed for the cleaning and activation of complex parts. Its complete primary plasma immersion and unique side wall electrodes offer a uniform and secure treatment on multiple shelves and larger parts.
The systems surface treatment process is primarily used for the processing of electronics and medical devices. The PLC control ensures a critical process control and monitoring. Together with a process recipe storage this makes it a versatile tool for the industrial series production as well as in R&D laboratories.
for the Aurora Standard System
- Complete primary plasma immersion for uniform treatment of complex parts
- Unique side wall electrodes to treat on multiple shelves or larger parts
- Chamber Dimensions: 21.25” x 15.74” x 16.5”
- PLC control with touchscreen display for tight process control
- Process recipe storage under password protection
- Multiple Mass Flow Controllers for precise gas flow and mixing
- 1000 watt, 13.56 RF generator and automatic match network